By using an application called EshareServer, mirroring can be done for both of Android and IOS system devices,
and at the same time, those devices can be remote controls of the smart touch panel.
1. Scan the QR code shown in EShareServer, or directly search “Eshare” in App Store.
Download and install EShare app on your phone (or other Android and IOS system devices)
2. Connect your phone to the same Wifi with the touch panel before opening Eshare
3. Open EShare, connect to the particular touch panel (Device Number is shown in EShareServer)
4. Choose any image, audio, video or document in your phone to display on the matched touch panel
5. Use “Remote” or “TV Mirror” function at the bottom to control the matched touch panel by your phone
6. Use “Mirroring” function at the bottom to show everything being displayed on your phone
By using an application called iMirror on touch panel, devices with IOS system can simply do screen mirroring
by using Airplay Mirroring without downloading any application.
1. Connect your iphone (or other IOS system devices) to the same Wifi with the touch panel
2. Open iMirror on the touch panel
3. Use Airplay Mirroring on your iphone to connect to the particular touch panel (Device Number is shown in iMirror)
By connecting PC and touch panel by HDMI port and PC Touch port,
everything in the PC can be shown on the touch panel, and we can control the PC in return by touching the touch panel
The same functions can be done without any cable, by using Wireless Transmission box
1. Turn on "Hot Spot" on the smart touch panel
2. Insert wireless transmission box into a USB port on the smart touch panel,
and wait for it to be automatically matched with the smart touch panel
3. Insert the matched wireless transmission box into a USB port on PC
4. After the driver being installed, press the button on the wireless transmission box to start mirroring,
and press the button one more time to stop